Mach 1 Airsoft is proud to offer on-site technical services for our customers in the Greater Toronto Area. Our rates are some of the most competitive, and we aim to have you satisfied with your experience.
Technical Services Offered
Mach 1 Airsoft is proud to offer the following services:
– Velocity Downgrade (No downgrades below 366 FPS)
– Functionality Repair
– Gun Upgrades
– Special Project Builds
The Repair Process
Having your gun repaired by us here at Mach 1 Airsoft is simple and easy.
1) Bring your gun into the store (in a gun case, of course) for our technicians to inspect.
2) Our technicians will examine and inform you if they are able to perform the work required.
3) A service request will be filled out detailing your repair request.
4) Your gun will enter our repair queue.
5) Work performed will take 1-3 weeks depending on the required tasks at hand.
6) Your gun will be stress tested to ensure the work performed was done correctly.
7) You will be called to arrange a pickup date.
8) The gun will be tested in front of you, and payment collected.
Pricing will depend on the individual case and must be quoted in person with the gun(s) present.
Have any other questions? Give us a call during business hours at 416-743-6562, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to volume of traffic, technical services are not performed on Saturdays. All submissions for repair must be done by someone 18 or older, and if not a parent or guardian must be present during drop-off and pick-up. All guns must have a gun case or suitable container with them in compliance with the law. Mach 1 Airsoft reserves the right to refuse service.