Product DescriptionDesert Locust goggles from Revision combine traditional goggles with strength not seen in a product before. Nowhere else will you see eye protection capable of stopping 12 Gauge Buckshot from 16 feet, out of a 2 1/2" shell. Desert Locust combines the best ballistic goggle protection and widest field-of-view with optimal facial and helmet fit, making this the ultimate protective eyewear for extended use. Desert Locust Deluxe comes with the following:
- Goggle frame with headstrap, 3 lenses (smoke,clear and yellow), anti-reflective sleeve, mircofiber lens pocket and storage case
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 188.8.131.52).
- Widest field-of-view and optically correct goggle lens provide unprecedented visual clarity.
- High performance OcuMax™ coating provides superior protection against fogging and scratching.
- Top and lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow while filtration media prevents 10px particle entry.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions and specialty lenses available.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Pliable frame material and strapping system seals to face comfortably.
- Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, weapon sights, binoculars and night-vision systems.
NOTE: All Revision Desert Locust goggles will come with a Multicam cover and Multicam case. The choice of colour will be for the frames themselves.