Here at Mach 1 Airsoft, we recognize that the airsoft market is bigger than ever and our clients are increasingly on the search for the best prices. Thus, we have adopted the practice of price matching in order to bring you the best value for your buck. In order to accomplish this, we have set out several guidelines to assist you in pursuing a price match.
Mach 1 Airsoft, at the discretion of the manager, will price match items from another competitor provided the following criteria are met:
– The competitor in question is located within the Greater Toronto Area
– The competitor in question possesses a brick and mortar location
– The competitor in question is open to the public without appointment
– The competitor in question must have the exact same item in stock
– The competitor must have that item available brand new with packaging
Mach 1 Airsoft cannot and will not price match items that are not new; that is the competitor in question is selling a refurbished or display item where a new item is not available. Should you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Unfortunately we cannot make exceptions to the policy, and we cannot stack additional discounts from coupons or group rates on top of this price match.
To proceed, email us with the link to the item you wish to have price matched, or bring a printout to us in the store. We may be required to verify the information with said retailer before proceeding.