Keeping this special historical memory and making a stable RS type 56 AEG, with firm appearance and solid function as real steel is all along the RS people’s dream. Once sampling the details of the real steel, the RS staff has kept working hard on it. Finally the dream came into reality. RS type 56 AEG is another product of “RS 2007,Year of China Airsoft”.
The reformation of modern firearm manufacturing technology and restriction on nature resources had directly changed the small arms production. Wood, the classical and romantic material is gradually replaced by new industrial materials. One day it may disappear from the modern firearm production line. Just like the real steel, RS type 56 AEG series are a perfect combination of steel and wood. These features allow players to experience the true feeling of steel and wood, and keep the special memory of this period.
For the wooden parts, RS type 56 series products adopted real steel factory standard wood, and produced in the real steel way. Then the RS 56 will be a classical identical item to real steel in skirmish as time goes by.
The RS type 56 AEG fulfilled our target design. All materials and techniques are faithful to the real steel, including the front sight, bayonet handle, handguard, rear sight and gun body. Outer appearance, size, scale and the combination of most parts are identical to the real steel. In order to keep 100% original size of real steel, we developed a new gear box. It is fit for the limited space of real steel, which breaks away from the traditional way—first gear box, second frame size.
With its extreme compact structure and a solid body, RS type 56 series AEG will follow the fighter quietly like real steel. No matter in a bumpy march or used in any angle, it never makes any unwanted noise. You can trust them like real steel. Even if they were hit by other things, only the sound of steel and real wood can be heard. In absolute quietness we can enjoy the special sound of pulling the charging handle, loading of magazine, and the merrily and lively firing tone after triggering. RS 56 can also be used in any other conditions like the real steel.
Treat them as real steel; the only difference is we are in the game.
– Steel one piece barrel, fixed with frame by barrel extension, stable and reliable.
– Steel front sight, made up of sight, sight base and sight slide base as real ones, adjustable up-down or left-right.
– Sight base combined firmly with barrel by adopting interference fit technique, no wobble.
– Other parts on the barrel, such as gas tube, are identical to military parts.
– Same underfolding bayonet mount as real steel, with dummy plastic spike bayonet.
– Handguard, stock and grips are all made of real steel factory standard wood. Steel parts, like frame, are made of real steel factory standard steel, and produced in the same method.
– Steel handguard pin in the rear sight base, same disassembly of upper handguard as real steel after upward circumrotation.
– The 260.3mm stamped steel frame, has same size with real steel. All rivets and welding points are in compliance with the real steel and the surface is processed with oxidation treatment. All these features bring great satisfaction to airsofters and collectors.
– Large batteries can be installed after opening receiver top.
– The newly developed 7mm bearing metal gear box is equipped with special high strength gear set, air seal nozzle and spring lease device, for easy care and maintenance.
– Pulling steel charging handle backwards allows convenient adjustment to the Hop-up.
– For the 150rds steel magazine, magazine box, front and rear catch and reinforced board applied the same spot welding technique and material as real steel. Surface finish is also same and lacquer free. The more the steel magazine is used, the more charming it is.
– Unique serial number, worthy of collection.