As a Sales Associate, you help create the energy and excitement that defines airsoft as a sport. Your role is to provide the right solutions for our clients, and to get products into their hands in a manner that leaves them satisfied with their experience at Mach 1 Airsoft. You understand that Mach 1 Airsoft is dedicated to the pursuit of customer satisfaction and firearms safety – with the support of your coworkers and management. Every day is an opportunity for you to make a mark on the airsoft industry, and the sport’s position in Canadian society.
– Legally able to work with airsoft guns, being 18 years of age or older without a criminal record
– Must be able to demonstrate safe firearm handling and transport in compliance with the law
– Must be of good moral character and habits, as we do work routinely with government entities
– Ability to deliver consistent and excellent customer experiences in a dynamic environment
– Strong personal interest in airsoft, and agility in learning new products, trends, and demands
– Ability to diagnose basic issues with airsoft guns, and to write up technical repair requests
– Microsoft Office abilities (Excel with Formulas) would be a plus
– Adobe Photoshop abilities would be a plus
– Technical background in Green Gas / CO2 guns would be a plus
– Technical background in AEG rifles would be a plus
– Multilingual abilities would be a plus
As a sales associate, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ airsoft needs, then following through with solutions that ensure their needs are satisfied. You’re the first person they meet when they enter our store, and not only that, you are their guide to the ever expanding world of airsoft. You perform other roles in the store too, such as merchandising, online shipping, or assisting coworkers in their tasks to ensure Mach 1 Airsoft maintains its reputation as an honest and innovative retailer. Your success is up to you – we’ll give you the opportunity to find your strengths, as long as you’re willing to learn and develop your people skills.
– You will need to be flexible as your schedule is consistent but based on business needs
– Pay is commensurate with your experience and will be discussed at your interview
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and summary of your airsoft experience to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, copying email@example.com. Please note that only the most competitive candidates will be contacted for an interview, however we thank you for your interest in a position with Mach 1 Airsoft.